- Admission requirements
Graduates from the first level of the BA (undergraduate) degree program in Management (L-18 Scienze dell'Economia e Gestione Aziendale), Economics (L-33 Scienze Economiche), Statistics (L-41 Statistica), Mathematics (L-35 Scienze Matematiche), Computer Sciences (L-31 Scienze e Tecnologie Informatiche), Physics (L-30 Scienze e Tecnologie Fisiche) at the University of Florence and graduates from other universities are eligible to apply with an undergraduate degree mark above 99/110. Graduates not in these categories should read the admission requirements specified in the MsC Regolamento Art. 3.
- Students holding a Bachelor awarded by a foreign Institution
Applicants for this program should have achieved a First Class or High Second Class (Upper Division) degree or an equivalent international qualification in their country.
- How to Enroll and Deadlines
Access is granted after approval by the Education Committee of the course, to whom all information of regarding the candidate's academic curriculum and previous skills must be submitted.
In order to enroll, you must:
Students holding a Bachelor awarded by an Italian Institution
- Deadline for assessment (richiesta di nullaosta): 31 October 2023
**Gli studenti di Unifi che devono sostenere l'ultimo esame nella sessione dedicata di Novembre 2022, per laurea prevista in Dicembre, devono contattare il presidente del corso di laurea.
Students holding a Bachelor awarded by a foreign Institution
You must apply exclusively through the portal DreamApply, by the deadline published on the platform itself. Applications for degrees not yet earned will not be considered.
Application period: 23 May- 30 June 2022
- International students
If you are an international student, you can obtain further information in the dedicated page
- Preliminary knowledge
The master course requires preliminary knowledge on the following topics:
- Basic Microeconomics and Macroeconomics
- Basic Calculs and Financial Mathematics
- Basic notions in Corporate Finance
- Suggested preparatory courses in the BA Economics/Management at UNIFI
- B018990 - INTRODUZIONE ALL'ECONOMETRIA
- B028397 - WORKSHOP IN PROBABILITY FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE
- B028590 - FINANZA AZIENDALE
- B030008 - FINANCIAL MATHEMATICS
- B029871 - TOPICS IN CORPORATE FINANCE AND RISK MANAGEMENT
You can find further details on this on this page.